RSS Feed

The Pit

September 9, 2013 by hopev227   

The Pit was really, really , really fun! I enjoyed snapping pictures for yearbook and hanging out with my yearbook friend! We played Candy Crush Saga, texted people, and talked about school, family, and friends. I really enjoyed seeing my friends from the other middle school and talking to them and seeing how they where enjoying school! The Pit was really cool because I had never been in a Pit before because my old school had to shut there’s down. 🙁 I had a really positive experience and I can’t wait to do it all over again this Friday! 😉  

7 Comments »

1. jackm655 says:

I love the pit as well. I have to say it is a much better experience with friends along the way.

• hopev227 says:

I agree! I’m new this year so I got to see some of my friends who go to the other middle school and I got to make some new friends! I had a really had a great time!

2. hannahg507 says:

I’m new this year too and the pit is definitely one of my favorite things about being a west ridge student!!!🏉

3. kyleb536 says:

I love the pit too, it’s a great experience, yearbook sounds fun. I personally like to watch the football game though, can’t wait until this Friday.

4. dyllanl314 says:

Hi my name is Dyllan, I love the pit too, its really fun to hang out with my friends and watch the football game.