RSS Feed

Surprise!

November 25, 2013 by hopev227   

Yesterday I had the best surprise of my life. It’s been 2 months since my best friend, Dylan, has moved back to Houston and so walking into church I wasn’t expecting it to be different. I’ve gotten used to not seeing him and being fine with that. On the way to church my mom and I where having this in depth conversation about Xbox Live and how Dylan is friends with me on there. So it never crossed my mind he might be there that Sunday. While we where talking to a friend of my Mom’s friend, guess who walks in? I’m like “Am I imagining him walking towards me or is Dylan really here?” After I got over my initial shock I couldn’t contain my excitement inside. During the sermon my ADD kicked in. I couldn’t sit still. I kept squirming, I had to text my brother because he was freaking out thinking Sunday school started earlier then normal. Finally it was OVER! I was like “Yayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!” I was like a little kid who just got the toy they wanted on Christmas. It was the best day ever. We had a lot of fun jus catching up, and doing random stuff. Even when he had o leave I was fine. I was just so happy I got to spend some time with my friend. I realized that I’d rather see him on these rare occasions then not even know him at all. Now I can’t wait till Christmas when he comes back! 😉 <3 🙂      

2 Comments »

1. arisham303 says:

That’s awesome. I cant wait for Christmas.Just like you I have a best friend that moved that is coming back for few day.