RSS Feed

My 7th Grade Year Reflection

May 8, 2014 by hopev227   

When I first came in August, I was the new girl. I had just transferred out if my old district and I to a new one. My older brother is still in my old district and i know this year I’ve missed seeing him as much as I used to. On the first day of school I was scared, but we all are. But you just half to keep your head down and go with the flow.
By October everything was smooth sailing. Though I struggled with some classes I had made friends. I wasn’t alone which was nice. By then you’re used to your teachers and you know the hang of everything so you don’t half to worry. You just half to go with your teachers flow.
I have learned that friendship is important and not to take it for granted for because when you do, you most likely will loose a friend. Perseverance is another thing. Their will always be mean people but your half to keep your hopes up high and your head down low and you’ll be fine. And lastly no matter what, you’re never alone. At times it will be hard and you’ll think the whole world hates you but you’re never alone, your true friends will always stick with you even when it gets rough.
As the year comes to an end I will miss it. But I’m proud of myself for starting over and hitting a home run. I’m proud that I had the opportunity to come to WMRS and I’m glad I get to come back again next year.
But if I had to do it all over again I would go back and try to control my anger and frustration in a different way at the beginning of the school year. I would channel it into the activity’s I love. And then I really would have everything all together.
My advice for incoming 7th graders is you half to just keep your head up high and know who you are. If you don’t know who you are you’ll get lossed. Just go with the flow of your teachers even if it’s confusing, and no matt what, never give in no matter how hard it may get, you’re never alone.

»